Your membership provides critical support to the exhibitions, collections management, special events and education programs that bring our mission to life. Becoming a member of the Museums of Burlington gives you special access to everything we have to offer at Ireland House Museum and the new Joseph Brant Museum (opening in the summer of 2019).
Joining the Museums as a member is nothing short of taking a direct part in our organizations secure growth and shared responsibility in passing on the torch of our community’s heritage.
· Unlimited free admission on regular days
· 10% discount in the museum shop
· 10% discount on facility rentals
· 5% discount select children’s programs
· Two complimentary passes
· E-news subscription
· Invitations to exclusive museum events and talks
MEMBERSHIP TYPES (all prices include tax)
- Individual Annual- $40
- Family Annual- $60 (up to 2 adults, 4 children up to 18 years old, living at one address)
- Student Annual- $25 (with valid student i.d.)
- Senior Annual - $35
Join or renew your membership at the front desk or over the phone during operating hours. If you prefer to join or renew by mail, please download a membership application form and mail it to the address below:
Ireland House Museum
2168 Guelph Line
You will receive your membership card and welcome package by mail in 1-2 weeks. If you prefer to pick up your membership card and welcome package, please let us know and allow 2-3 business days for pick up. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.332.9888.